Golf Ireland October 2019
Golf Ireland in October is still a recommended month for decent Irish weather. There are late sunsets that are full of bright colours and not to forget the rainbow sighting without the pots of gold! Which are perfect picture moments!
Essentially, golfers may enjoy nice days golfing but equally; there may be a few rain days, and unfortunately, rain is wet!!! However, the central part of the trip is to line up the best golf courses to play, enjoy nice hotels and luxury transport, Why? Because the group deserves it! But, ensure that you pack for all the possible occasions and pack your bag based on the weather outlook. Also, October in Ireland is not likely to be a month for wearing shorts and short sleeve golf shirts daily.
Access to Irish Golf tee times:
Indeed, it is disappointing when golfing groups have got their dates fixed only to find that they missed out a couple of top Irish courses. Therefore, golf in Ireland in October might best fit the groups plans to play Royal County Down, Royal Portrush, Old Head Golf Links, Ballybunion Golf Club, Portmarnock Golf Club and Lahinch Golf Club. Which courses are heavily booked thought out the year. Therefore, starting planning and book early to play those golf courses for the summer months.
Essentially, the beauty about golfing in October is golfers can still book during golf trips the coming months. Mainly, due to the reason that there are fewer golfers travelling in October than other months. Therefore, there is a better chance of available tee times at the major golf links courses. Therefore this might suit a group of golfers where the can schedule time off for an October Irish trip.
Irish Golf Links Courses to play in OCtober, 2019
- County Louth Golf Club
- Old Head Golf Links
- Portmarnock Golf Club
- Royal Dublin Golf Club
- The European Club
- The Island Golf Club
- Tralee Golf Club
- Ballybunion Golf Club
- Waterville Golf Links
- Lahinch Golf Club
Playing golf Ireland in October is a nice time of the year to be in Ireland.
Additionally, I find that golfers leave all sorts of important items at home and I have a list the important items to pack are as follows:
- Wool-hat and a gortex rain hat.
- Extra golf gloves and rain gloves.
- Pack a pair of shorts that can be worn underneath a rain paints for wet days and a temperature that is cool.
- Undershirts such as long sleeve cold gear Underarmour and items like that would be good.
- Do not leave without a rain suit. Please note a rain suit consists of a jacket and pants.
- Additional, hand-warmers and pocket-warmers will help on wet days.
- Indeed, pack a golf swing warm-up tool such as an orange whip or products like that to get the body moving on a cool morning.
- But, before you leave check the weather forecast to identify what is needed to pack.
A brief explanation to the Irish Weather
Ireland’s climate is influenced mainly from the North Atlantic Ocean’s circulation system. Resulting, that Ireland does not suffer badly from extreme temperatures than other countries on a similar latitude. Notable the average temperature is a mild fifty degrees Fahrenheit or ten Celsius.
A major warm ocean current from the Atlantic Ocean called the North Atlantic Drift is mainly responsible for keeping the sea temperatures around Ireland relatively mild. The Irish Mountains ranges and hilly areas around the coastline shelters the island Ireland from strong winds coming off the ocean. However, on the links when the rain and hail are failing hard and blowing harder. Clearly, when looking at the hills and mountains it’s hard to imagine where the shelter is coming from! Therefore, the Irish weather is quite changeable and not extreme.
- Indeed, should you wish to read more about Irish Golf Tour Operators, please click here to read on.
- CLICK TO READ ABOUT 11 OF THE BEST GOLF COURSES IN THE SOUTHWEST IRELAND
- Or click take a look at a 5 day golf trip to the south west of Ireland.
- Finally a blog post about an clubs been trashed during a series of flights from Tampa to Dublin. Click here to read more.