Ireland Golf Vacation for 7 days in the Southwest of Ireland
Enjoy a Southwest Ireland Golf Vacation for 2024. Ideally, using either Cork or Shannon Airports is best to access the Southwest of Ireland than using Dublin airport. Arguably, golf links courses located in the Southwest of Ireland are the very best Irish courses to play for a Seven-day golf trip.
Indeed, Concierge Golf Ireland provides golfers with the most magnificent golf itineraries for Irish Golf Vacations. Additionally, our expert local knowledge is especially relevant, ensuring maximum enjoyment for our clients.
Nonetheless, based on a group of 2 to 16 golfers, golfers would expect to pay approximately €3,750.00 to 6,985.00 per golfer depending on availability, seasonality, sharing rooms/ or single occupancy, transportation, golf course type, and accommodation standards.
A South West of Ireland Irish Golf Tour Itinerary
Nevertheless, for Southwest Ireland Golf Vacations, Shannon Airport is the closest airport with inbound international carriers from a range of international airports. Such as Delta, United, American Airlines, Aer Lingus, and, Ryanair. With this in mind, Shannon Airport is located less than a 45-minute drive to Lahinch Golf Club, Adare Golf Resort, or Trump Doonbeg.
What golfers say about Concierge Golf Ireland.
John at Concierge Golf organized a bucket list trip for a group of 8. In the initial consultation he listened to what we were hoping to accomplish in types of courses, accommodations and transportation. From start to finish his execution was flawless arranging every small detail for our trip. Our private transportation was better than expected and our driver Ken went out of his way to make sure all of our needs were met. John even arrived at the airport to make sure we were squared away and he made three check-ins at the courses were playing.
We couldn’t be more pleased with the level of service Concierge Golf provided. We are already looking to our next trip them in a couple of years.
Click on the Tabs to View the Labelled Information
The Best of Irish Golf Courses Southwest Ireland
- 1st Day Lahinch Golf Club
- 2nd Day Adare Manor Golf Resort
- 3rd Day Ballybunion Golf Club, Old Course
- 4th Day Waterville Golf Links
- 5th Day Tralee Golf Club
- 6th Day Old Head Golf Links
- 7th Day Depart Cork, Shannon or Dublin Airport
Also, golfers could add on Adare Manor Golf Resort where the Ryder Cup will be played 2026.
Dooley Noted | My Final Say…
- Tee times at Lahinch Golf Club will be scarce for the 1st two weeks in August. To avoid disappointment, target playing golf at Lahinch during April, May, June, early to Mid July, late August, September, and October 2024.
- Additional golf courses to think about, such as; play an extra round at Doonbeg, Cork Golf Club, or the Cashen Course. Any of these courses would be a super additional golf course to the trip. Possibly, would you play 36 holes a day?
- Notably, Lahinch Golf Club, Ballybunion, and Old Head are the best of the best Irish Golf Links courses to play. However, we can look into other great Irish golf courses to fit into your travel plans.
- Furthermore, if you like this type of Irish golf vacation or a variation of this Irish golf itinerary, indeed, contact us now, and Concierge Golf Ireland will help you arrange your most fabulous Southwest Irish Golf Experience.
- Also, click on the link to view a Northern Ireland Golf Tour!
- Or click to view one of our favourite Irish Golf tours.