Ireland Golf Vacation for 7 days in the Southwest of Ireland
Enjoy a Southwest Ireland Golf Vacation for 2022. Ideally, using either Cork or Shannon Airports is best to access the Southwest fo Ireland than using Dublin airport. Arguably, golf links courses located in the Southwest of Ireland are the very best Irish courses to play for a Seven-day golf trip.
Indeed, Concierge Golf Ireland provides golfers with the most magnificent golf itineraries for Irish Golf Vacations. Additionally, our expert local knowledge is especially relevant, ensuring maximum enjoyment for our client’s.
Nonetheless, based on a group of 2 to 16 golfers, golfers would expect to pay approximately €1,750.00 to €5,985.00 per golfer depending on availability, seasonality, sharing rooms/ or single occupancy, transportation, golf course type and accommodation standards.
A South West of Ireland Irish Golf Tour Itinerary
Nevertheless, for Southwest Ireland Golf Vacations, Shannon Airport is the closest airport with inbound international carriers from a range of international airports. Such as Delta, United, American Airlines, Aerlingus and, Ryanair. With this in mind, Shannon airport is located less than 45-minutes drive to Lahinch Golf Club, Adare Golf Resort or Trump Doonbeg.
Click on the Tabs to View the Labelled Information
The Best of Irish Golf Courses Southwest Ireland
- 1st Day Lahinch Golf Club
- 2nd Day Adare Manor Golf Resort
- 3rd Day Ballybunion Golf Club, Old Course
- 4th Day Waterville Golf Links
- 5th Day Tralee Golf Club
- 6th Day Old Head Golf Links
- 7th Day Depart Cork, Shannon or Dublin Airport
Also, golfers could add on Adare Manor Golf Resort where the Ryder Cup will be played 2026.
Dooley Noted | My Final Say…
- Tee times at Lahinch Golf Club will be scare and for the 1st two weeks in August. To avoid disappointment, target playing golf at Lahinch during May, June, July Mid August, September and October 2022.
- Additional golf courses to think about, such as; play an extra round at Doonbeg, Cork Golf Club or Hoggs Head Golf Club. Any of these courses would be a super additional golf course to the trip. Possibly, would you play 36 holes a day?
- Notably, Lahinch Golf Club, Ballybunion, Old Head are the best of the best Irish Golf Links courses to play. However, we can look into other great Irish golf courses to fit into your travel plans.
- Furthermore, if you like this type of Irish golf vacation or a variation of this Irish golf itinerary, indeed, contact us now, and Concierge Golf Ireland will help you arrange your most fabulous Southwest Irish Golf Experience.
- Also, click on the link to view a Northern Ireland Golf Tour!
- Or click to view one of our favourite Irish Golf tours.