Table of Contents
Golf Trips to Ireland Resale for Customers that cant travel in 2022
Golf Trips to Ireland resale, are golf trips that Concierge Golf customers have a series of deposits paid and cannot make the trip for various reasons. Indeed, golfers that have booked in 2019 for trips in 2020 and then 2021 have found similar situations. Therefore, if you are interested in this trip, please contact us right away to discuss the possible options.
Last Minute Golf Trip for 2 Golfers…
June 13th – June 17th 2022
Join a group of 14 other fantastic Golfers and play the following courses enjoying a great time in North Ireland.
- 13th June – Castlerock Golf Club
- 14th June – Royal Portrush Golf Club
- 15th June – Portstewart Golf Club
- 16th June – Royal County Down Golf Club
- 17th June – Portmarnock Golf Club
Contact [email protected] for more information as soon as you can!
Golf Trip to the North of Ireland 2022 (May 31st – June 06th) (GOLF TRIP SOLD)
Background to the Trip:
Similarly, the following golf trip for four golfers to Northern Ireland is now available. The trip includes Royal County Down and Royal Portrush Golf Club. Originally, the trip was booked for two couples, that said the trip can be changed around to suit your group. Notably, the tee times are fixed and not flexible, but we can adjust hotels to suit your hotel standards.
Irish Golf Links Courses (based on 4 golfers)
- 31st May: Royal Portrush Golf Club
- 01st June: Castlerock Golf Club
- 02nd June: Portstewart Golf Club
- 03rd June: Rosapeanna Golf Resort (Old Tom)
- 04th June: Ballyliffin Golf Club (Glasheedy)
- 05th June: Royal County Down Golf Club (afternoon)
- 06th June: Depart
Services & Transportation:
Each day transport will be provided from the hotels and to the golf courses, along with two group airport transfers. Indeed, the vehicle type is an MPV suited for 4 golfers and luggage. That said, this can be an ideal trip for golfers to enjoy great golf and a sightseeing tour.
Accommodation Irish Hotels
- 30th – 02nd June Fitzwilliam Hotel, Belfast 5*
- 02nd – 04th June Bishops Gate Hotel, Derry 4*
- 04th – 05th June The Merchant Hotel, Belfast 5*
- 05th – 06th June Merrion Hotel 5*
What this trip includes:
What is included in the cost of the itinerary: taxes paid, greens fees paid, single room, hotel & breakfast. Ground transport is provided based on a group of 4, transport. Concierge Golf will administer all reservations (tee times, hotel, transport, dinner reservations and etc) and any such adjustments, all payment schedules on behalf of the group. Finally, CGI provides customer services for the duration of the trip.
Lastly, this trip won’t be on offer for long and please contact us today to book this trip!
Contact Us about arranging this golf trip to Ireland in May 2022
Golf Trip to the Southwest of Ireland 2022 (May 23rd – May 29th) SOLD
Background to the Trip. (GOLF TRIP SOLD)
The trip was booked for two couples, however, we can change the trip around for 4 men or 4 ladies. Sadly, the tee times are fixed and due to the demand on golf courses, we will not be able to adjust the tee time schedule as listed.
The following golf trip has listed the best of the best in the Southwest of Ireland. From Lahinch, Tralee, Old Head, Waterville, Ballybunion and Adare Manor. Staying at really wonderful Irish Hotels from Doonbeg, The Europe Hotel and the beautiful Adare Manor. Also, the car transport is scheduled to be with you daily from the start to the finish of the trip.
Finally, Concierge Golf will be managing the trip from start to finish and we will be working with you to make the trip the best it can be. Please take a look at the following trip layout and please contact us if you are interested in booking our fantastic golf trip to Ireland in May 2022
Golf Courses & Tee Times Southwest Ireland:
- 23rd May: Lahinch Golf Club 11.40 x 4 Golfers
- 24th May: Tralee Golf Club 13.06 pm x 4 Golfers
- 25th May: Old Head Golf Links 11.36 am x 4 Golfers
- 26th May: Waterville Golf Links 10.50 am x 4 Golfers
- 27th May: Ballybunion Golf Club: 10.20 am x 4 Golfers
- 28th May: Adare Manor Resort 12.00 pm x 4 Golfers
- 29th May: Depart
Indeed, car service for 4 golfers traveling to and from the hotels to the golf courses daily. Also, there is group airport transfers on arrival and departure. Finally, the car standard is suited for 4 golfers to carry golf clubs, luggage and easy viewing of the Irish county side.