Our greatest FAQS
Notably, the following list of questions and answers are a list of FAQs or frequently asked questions. Should you have any further questions answered? Please do not hesitate to contact us right away.
- You can contact us with as much or as little golf travel information. Contact us by calling +353-21-242-7913 or request a call back by CLICKING HERE. Concierge Golf Ireland (GCI) will discuss with you the golf courses to play, the standards of accommodation, and how to get around, Once all the important items are agreed upon. Indeed, then it’s time to identify the fun stuff to do for golfers and non-golfers and where to dine. GCI will advise you all along the way ensuring a fantastic Irish Golf Tour. For more information about how to book Golf Vacations Ireland, CLICK HERE. Or click to go directly to the booking a golf vacation form CLICK HERE
- Golfers communicate directly through email, phone calls, iPhone, Whatsapp, skype, google chats or another online method of communication. We can create a cloud-sharing file between you and Concierge Golf Ireland. This file will contain all of Concierge Golf’s work in progress. This file will have a copy of booking references, travel information, time maps and any other key information that is necessary to your golf links vacation.
- Contact CGI as soon as possible. Contact information, all the relevant contact information is on the contact US webpage. Also, before the start of each trip golfers will have CGI contact information for phone, text, email and
- Each itinerary will have all our contact information and we will be in contact with you throughout your golf links tour with Concierge Golf Ireland. During normal office hours please call Concierge Golf Ireland +353-(0)-21-242-7913 for customer service. Outside of normal office hours, please call +353-87-9277997 or contact us via [email protected]
- We strongly recommend taking out or updating your travel insurance policy prior to your departure. Check with your insurance provider how Travel insurance is affected by Travel restrictions and Covid19.
- Indeed, Itineraries will be detailed with the scheduled golf course tee times, date and tee time references. The nightly accommodations, hotels and references. Notably, the type of transport & timing maps. Finally, sporting events, dinner reservations, & touring activities.
- We use google maps to plan and suggest an approximate time travelling between the start and finishing points daily. An example, from Dublin Airport to Royal County Down is approx. 86.4 miles and 1hr 37 minutes’ drive-time.
- A list of service providers can be provided on request. CGI identifies service providers as golf courses, caddies, hotels, B&Bs, transportation companies, restaurants, tourism experiences and any other type of facility that provides a service.
- A deposit payment will be needed on booking and the remainder 50 to 60 days in advance of your golf tour start date.
- We take all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex& Diners Club), wire bank transfers, currency transfers and cheque payments. Strictly no cash can be accepted.
- Yes, Concierge Golf Ireland works with the terms and conditions for each service provider. Service providers may charge and retain a percentage of the total fee as a deposit to secure the booking. Each service provider has strict payment policies procedures and Concierge Golf Ireland will supply you with that information on request.
- Typically daily lunches, evening meals, customer air travel, or caddies are not included within the golf trip. Also, not for golf carts or pull carts, hotel room extras, service tips, concert tickets, sightseeing entrance tickets (unless stated on your itinerary). All services purchased are clearly identified on our client’s personal itinerary. However, we prefer to book and manage all types of services for each of our clients. Thus, ensuring the best services are experienced by our clients. Please ensure that your travel insurance policy is up to date! More information about golf tour operators can be reviewed by clicking HERE.
- Most of the service providers’ charges will have been paid and CGI will endeavour to recoup monies back from each of the service providers paid. CGI recommends that your travel insurance policy is up to date and that policy would cover such losses in such an event.
Travel light, have fun and prepare!
For more FAQs information about Concierge Golf Ireland, click here or call us 353-(0)-21-242-7913. | FAQs are important to review.