EAST OF IRELAND GOLF VACATIONS
East of Ireland Golf Vacations is generally based in the Dublin area. They’re several golf courses to pick from around Dublin. Notably, top-class golf courses to play less than 1hr and 30 minutes of driving time from the city centre. Such as The The K-Club, Portmarnock Golf Club & Portmarnock Links, County Louth Golf Club, The European Club, Royal Dublin Golf Club, Druids Glen Resort, Seapoint Golf Club, Laytown & Bettstown Golf Club. Golfers could venture a little further south along the East Coast of Ireland to Rosslare Golf Club. However! Royal County Down is within reach also.
PLAY GOLF ON A 6 DAY IRISH GOLF VACATION TO DUBLIN, IRELAND
Enjoying golfing in Ireland is easy to do. Indeed, golfers should plan for a six to a seven-day golf trip to Dublin. Essentially, Dublin is full of fun things to do, and there is a lot of great golf to be also played. The following sample golf trip contains a list of the best golf links courses to play. Also, a couple of suggested hotels, transport, things to do and estimated pricing for the sample golf trip.
Also, please feel free to let us know what you think of the following itinerary?
East of Ireland Golf Vacations Itinerary
East of Ireland Golf Courses to Play
- 1st Day, County Louth Golf Club
- 2nd Day, The Island Golf Club
- 3rd Day, The European Club
- 4th Day, a 36 Holes Day, play at Royal Dublin Golf Club
- 4th Day, Also, the extra 18 at Portmarnock Golf Links
- 5th Day, The K-Club, (Ryder Cup Course)
- 6th Day, Portmarnock Golf Club
- 7th Day, Depart
ACCOMMODATION HOTELS IN DUBLIN:
- 6 Nights, Dublin Merrion Hotel 5* | Or 6 Nights, Portmarnock Golf Links Hotel 4*
- Luxury Coach from the Golf Courses to Hotels daily
Recommended RESTAURANTS IN DUBLIN
- Shanahan’s on the Green
- The Green Room
- Pichet Restaurant
PRICING EAST OF IRELAND GOLF VACATION:
- 4 golfers 5* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €5,299.00 per person
- 8 golfers 5* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €4,850.00 per person
- 8 golfers 4* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €3,565.00 per person
Notably, the Concierge Golf Packages includes all taxes and charges, tee times, hotels with breakfast and transport. Please note that flights and any other extras are not included in the package cost. Please contact us for an accurate quotation based on the golf tour requirements. Also, prices will seasonally change.
The City of Dublin
Dublin is the home city of the rock n rolls band U2, however, the only place that you will be guaranteed to see U2’s Bono, The Edge, Adam & Larry is in the Dublin Wax Museum. Notwithstanding that, there are plenty of fun pubs to visit with good pub food, a few pints of stout and a feast of Irish culture to enjoy. Temple Bar for the afternoon followed by a few evening drinks bar hopping along Dawson Street, which is located just off St Stephen’s Green.
Also, there are so many great places to see and fab things to do in Dublin for the non-golfers and golfers alike. Should you like hill walking? The Dublin mountains or visit Powerscourt Gardens and the monastic site Glendalough whilst the golfers are playing the European Club. Should they like around town? Walking historical tours around Dublin, Jameson & the Guinness Factory. There is more, a lot more…
Dooley Noted | Final thoughts…
- East of Ireland Golf Vacations. Golfers are playing an excellent mix of the classical and newer Irish Golf Links courses on the east coast of Ireland. Also, the golf trip can be arranged for groups of 1 to 26 golfers. But book early for large groups.
- Indeed, Concierge Golf only selects the best hotels for our customer’s requirements. Therefore, it is easy to enjoy excellent accommodation and excellent daily Irish golfing experiences in Dublin City.
- Mainly, each of our premium Golf Vacations can be accompanied by our PGA Golf Professional. Our customer services are available instantly before during and after the golf trip is completed. Our customer services standards are focused on your peace of mind and stress-free experiences.
- Notably, our primary goal is ensuring the very best of the group attention.
If you would like a variation of this Irish golf itinerary? Please feel free to contact us and we would be delighted to create your very own Irish Golf Vacation. East of Ireland Golf Vacations with Concierge Golf Ireland.