Why book golf vacations with an Irish Golf Tour Operators?
Indeed, there are many Irish Golf Tour Operators that offer to manage golfing experiences to Ireland, Scotland, England, and all over the world. Notably, there are companies that, provide budget golf packages with limited or little or no customer services.
However, Golf Tour Companies similar to Concierge Golf Ireland provide full customer services. Such as managing the complete booking from start to finish for tee times, hotels and transport, things to do and dining reservations. Also, instantly responsive to your questions, updates and assured that the trip is in good hands. Compared to hundreds of hours spent and the stress of trying to arrange the trip yourself.
Irish Golf Tour Operators
Golfers should expect the following benefits from working an Irish Tour Operator comparable to Concierge Golf Ireland (CGI) to book your next golf trip to Ireland. CGI will right away save you untold stress and days trying to book golf courses, hotels and transport. GCI creates and manages Irish golf holidays with the emphasises on the customers and their experiences. Such as:
Concierge Golf Benefits:
- The main service benefit is that CGI will save you over hours booking a golf holiday. Also, we will save you the stress of dealing and solving unforeseen issues with both the service providers and the golfers on the trip. Which can be incredibly stressful.
- CGI manages the entire booking process from start to finish for golf tee times, Hotels and transport. Ensuring that each booking corresponds accurately and payments are paid as they fall due for each golf curse, hotel and the transport company.
- We also ensure that the transportation plan is accurate and flexible. Such as providing return transport from the golf courses to hotels and additional transport for fun things to do. Golfers typically travel in luxury and comfortable buses or self-drive car rentals. On occasion, golfers travel by helicopter to travel and play golf in Ireland.
- Concierge Golf suggests booking dinner reservations for the group as soon as possible, because looking for dinner reservations last minute can be disappointing. On request, we plan any events that are required by our golfers. Such as special occasions, meetings and so on.
- We provide services arranging non-golfing activities. Such as sights to see, genealogy, places to visit and activities to do. Essentially, we would arrange this segment around the requirements of the non-golfers.
- Finally, we can arrange anything else you can think of. Such as photographers, videographers, musicians, magicians and so on.
- Ensuring that great and wonderful golfing memories are created for your lifetime.
Why use an Irish Golf Operator?
Save buckets of Time! Notably, working with a golf tour operator will save so much time. So much time can be waited on booking a golf tour. The amount of time can take as much as 90 to 140 hours and more if there are mistakes made. The main bulk of the time is spent locating all the information necessary to build an itinerary and coordinate that plan to the group. Also, a lot of time is taken up redrafting the plan often before the group agrees on the golf courses, places to stay, transport and then the costs. Also, consider how much of your time is available to directly deal with golf courses, hotels and transportation companies.
Check out Testimonials. Read and research testimonials, do ask the tour operator for a previous client to call and ask them about their golf travel experiences. Testimonials are excellent indicators and they can help with decision making. Click HERE to view and read Concierge Golf’s testimonials.
Identify what customer services are available for booking, during and after the trip. Such as, how responsive is the company to questions and requests? How easy can you contact the company during the tour? How often will the tour operator meet the group during the trip? What is the average response time to answer questions and to deal with requests? What are the direct lines of communication to the tour operator should an unforeseen event happen?
No Stress. It is very stressful dealing with golf courses, hotels and transport companies. Golf Operators will take all that stress away and all you need to do is make requests where the operators will get the job done.
Use a Golf Tour Operator that works with PGA Golf Pros as tour guides. Working with a PGA Pro is certainly beneficial, but it is not critical to the success of the golf trip. However, the experiential benefits to the group are typically excellent. Notably, the Golf Pro can problem solve golf issues easily and quickly. Also, he/she can help fix a golfer’s swing and returning their game to winning ways is vital.
A PGA golf pro playing golf with the group is fun and providing golf swing tips is most helpful to golfers to enjoy their game. He/she will avoid any sorts of confusion for golfers checking in on arrival, arranging caddies, where to go to hit practice shots and so on. Also, he/she can provide up to date information on golf products, ensuring that golfers are buying correctly.
Contacting Irish Golf Tour Operators
It’s easy to find a golf operator online. However, it is not that easy to identify what golf operator is best suited. Therefore, it is vital to search operators and review their website. Indeed, find out many years in business, their operational experiences, sample golf tours and services, testimonials, finally the look and feel of the site.
The golf operator will have specific knowledge and insights into all the top golf courses. Also about the most suitable type of transport required, and the daily logistics moving from hotels to courses without any problems. Indeed, finding an entertaining and knowledgeable driver is critical to maximizing fun on the bus! Finally, the tour opp will only provide the best of hotels to suit the golfer’s requirements.
Additionally, there are other services to be aware of also. Such as arranging and managing dinner reservations. Furthermore, suggesting pub recommendations are equally important for golfers to enjoy the total fun Irish experience: not to mention, where to go sightseeing and fun activities to do in the various places been visited.
It is crucial that all parties involved with a golf trip are that they know what parts of the itinerary are fixed and what parts are flexible. For example, some tee times cannot be adjusted, however, should there be unexpected delays on route to playing golf. Contact us and we are most likely able to find another tee time should golfers miss their tee times due to all sorts of reasons that can happen when on holiday.
Personalised Golf Experiences
Play the golf courses you want to play and visit places you would like to see. Everyone is different, and there are reasons for travelling to various parts of the world to play golf. Certainly, personalised the golf tour.
- While planning a golf tour. Do ask for a list of things to do. Not every day needs to be a golf day and why not look into what is fun to further investigate.
- Deal with one company and one person to manage the bookings for tee times and everything else. Also, a good working relationship will develop, and he/she will be prompt answering questions and additional requests.
- Too much travelling is too much travelling and changing hotels frequently is painful. Use one hotel location for as much as the tour as possible and playing the same golf course twice is a good idea. Such as staying at the Slieve Donard Hotel and playing Royal County Down twice or three times. Or the group could locate in Tralee or Killarney and spend four or five nights. Then they could play golf at Ballybunion, Tralee, Waterville, Hogs Head, Killarney Golf Club and daily return trips to Old Head Golf Links or Cork Golf Club without changing hotels.
- Make golf life fun. Add on a big group dinner at the start and a final dinner at the end of the trip. Ensure, to play daily golf games within the group, and as we know there are all sorts of fun games to play. Also, the group can stand out of the crowd by personalising golf hats, shirts, golf tees, balls, towels, with fun logos and script.
Easy, Privacy and Exclusivity
Develop a relationship with a good golf operator will create booking preferences for tee times, transportation, hotel rooms, restaurants and things to do.
It is vital to us that each customer has a direct line to “contact us” by whatever means, such as email, phone, text, or via communication apps like WhatsApp, facetime and so on. Therefore, customers can contact the tour operator any time he/she is required.
We ensure that our customer’s golf travel is easy and stress-free. Our customer’s information is kept secure, private and we do not hold customer’s billing information on file. We shred all charging information once payments are processed. We do not share customer information with any other source.
Golfers may consider using Dublin Airport’s Platinum Service for a quicker passage from exiting the plan door to move through customs. Also, we use Irish Helicopter Services for the fastest transport routes from golf courses to hotels.
Timely & Flexible
Ultimately, using a golf tour operator will save time researching how to book a golf tour. Also, a tour operator will take all the stress away from dealing with the terms and booking conditions for each golf course, hotel and transport companies. Using a tour opp will reduce any misunderstandings and miscommunications.
Arranging golf tours can take approx. 100 – 140 hours. The tours can be to Ireland, Scotland or England. Essentially the tour operator is organising and fine-tuning the contents of their customer’s golfing itineraries. Which, is managing all the various bookings and payments from the initial deposits to final payments and ensuring the group is enjoying a great tour.
Notably, Concierge Golf is at hand to adjust reservations and add-on last-minute extra services. We believe in spending time with people during their golf experiences in Ireland or Scotland. Thus, adding much more security and confidence in the working relationship.
As a golfer, it fun to play golf, hang out at the course and enjoy a laugh. That relationship between the tour operator and golfer is the bases to the Concierge Golf company culture.
Direct Pricing Without Surprises
Firstly, identify what all the total costs are for the trip such as tee times, accommodation, transport and taxes paid. The pricing information should be clear from the proposal received. Please note that during the tour, extra costs may apply to last-minute itinerary changes.
Currently, most golf courses require full payment on booking and the times booked are not changeable and non-refundable. Resulting in less flexibility if golfers need to move their tee times around by a couple of days.
Notably, pricing will vary depending on the type of hotels selected, such as from 3* to 5* hotels and sharing or single rooms. The range of golf courses and the number of people sharing transport will impact on the price. However, it is essential to check the pricing between operators. *********, please book golf trips early and avoid been caught with higher hotel prices because of clashing dates for music concerts, sports events or similar are being hosted by cities.
A tour operator should be able to take customer payments using all major credit cards. It is critical that the itinerary should state clearly what is included in the price and what is not included.
Notably, golfers should receive a separate document from the tour company explaining in detail. Such as, what are the terms and booking conditions, cancellation policy and refund policy? Finally, please ensure that your travel insurance policy is up to date.
Above all, personal space and comfort are critical for travelling around Ireland in a bus. Please, use a vehicle that is big enough for the group and their luggage. Additionally, the large hard plastic golf travel cases are awkward to store and take up too much room. Therefore, please avoid travelling with hard travel cases.
There are some advantages to using car rentals compared to a luxury chauffeured driven bus. We find that the golfer’s preferences depend on a few things. Such as is there a good rental car driver and how much golf will be played. A rental car is a much better choice for golfers that want more flexibility. Such as playing 36 holes daily with early starts and finishes late.
A quick note. There are European laws on how much time the coach driver can be active daily. Also, the coach driver must have adequate rest periods before starting the following day. The worst situation is if the coach driver runs out of time where he/she will have to stop the bus. We created a blog post that further explains the ins and outs of rental cars and coaches, please click HERE to view a blog post. But, nothing beats playing golf and travelling in a chauffeured comfortable coach.
Also, do ask the tour operator for a list of precise times for daily departures and arrivals. It’s crucial to arrive early to the golf courses with more time than you need. So that golfers can warm up their swing properly by hitting balls, also some might need to shop and or grab quick breakfast. Therefore, request a time travel plan from your golf tour operator and double-check that the timings are accurate.
Dooley Noted on Irish Golf Tour Operators
Finally, we believe that it is essential to deal with an Irish Tour Operator best suited to your preferences for customer services. Please feel free to contact us today to manage your next Irish, English or Scottish Golf Tour. Contact Us Click HERE. Also, check and read more about 5 great add on to an Irish Golf click here.
Blog posted and written by John Dooley Concierge Golf Ireland on the subject of Irish Golf Tour Operators. Contact John at [email protected] or tel: +353212427913