A 7 DAY GOLF VACATION TO NORTHERN IRELAND
As we say at Concierge Golf, ‘Northern Ireland Golf Vacations are the best mix of Irish golf links courses to play anywhere in the world’. A number of golf courses are best in the world paired with a few courses that are enjoyable to play. Indeed we will only recommend the best hotels to suit your sleeping and service requirements. Each of our premium Northern Irish Golf Vacations will be accompanied by one of our PGA golf Pros. Ensuring, the Pro will take care of all the concierge services and you can sit back, do nothing except play golf and enjoy the best possible Irish golf experience.
The following itinerary consists of playing golf at County Louth Golf Club on route to Royal County Down, Royal Portrush, Portstewart, ArdGlass and Castlerock Golf Courses. Also, we recommend a number of hotels to use; such as the Fitzwilliam Hotel 5*, the Merchant Hotel 5* or choose from the Hastings Hotels group. The Hastings Hotel group operates a number of hotels of interest. Such as The Culloden Hotel 5* in Belfast, The Europa 4* Hotel in Belfast and the Slieve Donard 4* Hotel right next door to Royal County Down. A luxury bus will take you to and from the hotel to the golf courses daily. Your comfort is important to us!
Golfing groups of 8 to 12 would expect to pay approximately £2,450 to £4,500 per golfer depending on tee time availability & seasonality, transportation type, sharing rooms or single occupancy and accommodation standards.
Northern Ireland Golf Vacations:
|Day 1 Arrive!||County Louth Golf Club|
|Day 2||Royal County Down Golf Club|
|Day 3||Portstewart Golf Club|
|Day 4||Ardglass Golf Club|
|Day 5||Castlerock Golf Club|
|Day 6||Royal Portrush Golf Club|
|Accommodation: Night 1||Slieve Donard Hotel 4*|
|Accommodation: Night 2 | 6||The Merchant Hotel, Belfast 5*|
|Things to Do||Whiskey Tasting at Bushmills|
|The Titanic Experience|
|The Giant Causeway|
|Dining Suggestions||SHU Restaurant|
|Michael Deans Le Fish|
|Mourne Seafood Bar|
|James Street South|
|Michael Deans Meat Locker|
Dooley Noted on Northern Ireland Golf Vacations
- Indeed, we only select the best mix of Northern Ireland’s golf links courses to play. However, I would say that 95% of our golf tours booked are by customers suggested courses.
- There will be fewer tee times available at Royal Portrush Golf Club due the Open Championship being hosted in July 2019. Royal Portrush will be closed in June and not reopening until after the Open Championship. August would be the best month for golfing in the North of Ireland, 2019.
- Concierge Golf Ireland will only select the best hotels to suit your sleeping and service requirements. Therefore, you can sit back, relax and enjoy golfing in Ireland.
- Notably, our premium Northen Irish Golf Vacations are accompanied by one of our PGA golf professionals. Ensuring that you can sit back and enjoy the best possible Irish golf experience from their expert local knowledge.
- Finally, CONTACT US today to book your Northern Ireland Golf Vacations. Or click here to consider a golf trip to the South West of Ireland!