Cork Golf vacations Ireland
Cork Golf Vacations is the home to a number of unique and beautiful golf courses in Cork Ireland. Indeed, any Cork Golf Trips should include the world famous Old Head Golf Links, Dr Alister MacKenzie Designed Little Island, Cork Golf Club. Notably, the European Tour played the Irish Open at Fota Island Golf Resort for a number of years. Also newly built Castlemartyr Golf Resort, Douglas Golf Club, Lee Valley Golf Club and more.
Cork Golf Ireland Local Towns of interest
Golf travel to Cork is not only about the great golf coures to play, but it is important to point out the lovely local towns and village in Cork. Indeed, the village of Kinsale is a unique small Irish fishing village located not far from Cork City. Essentially, Kinsale is known as the gourmet capital of Ireland with a host of top quality restaurants to choose form. Also, quaint guest houses, Bed & Breakfasts such as Blindgate and Perryville House. Not to mention a number of pubs for people to enjoy local Irish musicians and a drink or two! Whereas, Cork City has a host of four-star and one five-star hotels, restaurants and a nightlife that is fun to experience. Please click on the following link to learn more about three great hotels in Cork City.
Sample Five day Golf Itinerary Golf Ireland Cork
Play 5 rounds of golf, stay 5 nights in Cork City or Similar and, enjoy luxury bus transfers to the golf courses and hotels. Essentially, for five days of golf, mainly golfers are looking at a 6-day golf vacation to Ireland. Please click on the below tabs to view golf courses to play, transport and hotels to view more general information.
Three Great Hotels to visit in Cork City
Cork Golf Courses:
- 1st Day on arrival, Lahinch Golf Club
- 2nd Day, Fota Island Golf Resort
- 3rd Day, Castlemartyr Golf Resort
- 4th Day, Cork Golf Club
- 5th Day, finally Old Head Golf Links
Travelling to Cork, Ireland. Airports
Essentially, should the group fancy playing at Lahinch Golf Club, then use Shannon airport. Notably, driving from Lahinch to Cork City will be approximately two hours and thirty minutes. But, golfers could always use Cork Airport. Also, click here to view snippets about golf courses to play in Cork Ireland.
Additionally, golfers may also choose to rent a car and CGI can arrange that service on request.
Dooley Noted Tips on golfing in cork, Ireland.
- Additionally, golfers may consider departing from Cork, Shannon rather than Dublin International Airports. Significantly, Norwegian Airlines are operating a series of new flight connections from Cork & Shannon Airports to regional airports in Boston, New York, and Connecticut, USA. Also, Delta, United, American Airlines and Air Canada fly in and out of Shannon airport.
- Also, please contact us for information about golf in Cork as we design, manage and deliver all types of golf customised itinerary to suit requirements.
- Please click on the link to see and listen to John Dooley talking about Cork Golf Club on our YouTube channel CLICK HERE .
- Indeed, our attention to detail is one of the main reasons why golfers travel with Concierge Golf. Our main goal is ensuring that our customers enjoy the best Cork Golfing experience.
- Please note that golf trip group prices will vary depending on the availability and seasonality of services available.
- Finally, if you would like this type of Irish golf vacation, contact us now. Certainly, we would be delighted to arrange your next Golf Cork Ireland Experience.