Five golf gifts for Christmas golfers
Ahhh! When you can’t really think about what to buy a golfer for Christmas? Well, I have five golf gift categories that might help you decide on a gift to buy. I have picked out the following items to help trigger further ideas for you. As it’s likely that he or she may already have a lot of these items. But, it’s worth checking out what they have in their golf bag or what is not hanging on the office wall! Therefore, I came up with a list there are golf prints of their favourite golf courses, golf lessons, types of Irish Golf Tours, a short list of golf books and a few golf gadgets to think about. Five golf gifts Christmas Golfers.
1. Golf photography and buying a print of a golf hole.
Recently, I have found myself clicking on the following website link looking at some fantastic golf course locations, CLICK on Patrick Koenig website to view more. Patrick is Photographer and I had the pleasure to play golf with Patrick at Cork Golf Club during the summer, nice guy and a good golfer. Also, from his website, you can order all sorts of prints to the size that you want from his website. Once the print arrives, take the print to the nearest framer. The average cost of a poster size of 18 x 12 and do ask for the cost of postage. Additionally, I would suggest a really nice big frame for the print that is suited to his or her’s office.
2. Play better golf with your local PGA Pro. Namely golf lesson packages for the advanced golfer would be nice!
You can’t go wrong buying golf lessons as a Christmas present is you are stuck! Therefore, contact your partner’s golf club Pro Shop and check out what golf lesson packages are on offer.
3. Package golf tour to Ireland 2018
Why not book Irish golf tours visiting the southwest or northwest of Ireland? Fly into Dublin or Shannon and spend the time playing golf and touring around Dublin. Perpahs, think of this trip as the bucket list golf holiday. So you and the team can play all the top golf courses Ireland in 2018 or 2019. Also, you could book a golf trip playing more than 36 holes a day for a week. Or what about an Irish Golf Tour for a couple of golfers playing golf, sightseeing and enjoying romantic Ireland!
Concierge Golf Ireland can arrange such trips at the drop of the hat. Patrons can also purchase a gift voucher at Concierge Golf Ireland for that special person. Contact us for more information about golf travel gift vouchers.
4. Golf Books: A quick list of my favourite golf books
- Tour Mentally by Nick O Hearn
- Emerald Gems Calendar 2018 Larry Lambrecht
- Seven Laws of the Golf Swing by Nick Bradley
- Ben Hogan’s Five Golf Lessons
- Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golfing Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations
- Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie
- Man Walks into a bar by Stephen Arnott & Mike Haskins (jokes)
Also, all of these golf books can be sourced from Amazon.com.
5. Golf Gadgets: A list of quality golf gadgets | Five golf gifts Christmas Golfers
- Bushnell Tour X Jolt Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Golf buddy voice (hat clip)
- Garmin GPS golf watches
- Golf Game Live tracking
- PGA Tour – Perfect Touch Practice Net
- The Orange Whip
- The swing fast poles (ideal to improve the golfer’s clubhead speed to hit the ball further)
The range of golf gadgets that one can buy is endless. Finally, should you need any advise, please do not hesitate to contact me at Click HERE | Five golf gifts Christmas Golfers