golf Ireland June 2020 Packages for 8 golfers
Golfing in Ireland June
Golf Ireland June is one of the best months to play golf in Ireland. The days are long, and the Irish temperatures are about right for playing golf. Indeed, June is the best month of the year for playing 36 holes. Also, golfers will most certainly finish playing 18 holes starting a 5 pm tee times, and if needed, golfers could play 54 holes a day!
Notably, during the month of June, the Irish towns and villages will be bustling with people, and there will be excellent fun to be enjoyed. Yes, golfers will enjoy great Irish food at the various restaurants and not forgetting to mention that there is plenty of Irish music in most of the villages and towns.
Specifically, most golfers want to play the best of the best. The best Irish golf courses to play, are noted as County Louth Golf Club, The Ballyliffin Courses, Portmarnock Golf Club, Royal County Down, Royal Portrush GC, Lahinch Golf Club, Ballybunion, Tralee and Waterville. Whereas, Old Head Golf Links is by far the most scenic golf courses in the world to play.
Golf in June 2020 – Southwest of Ireland
Ideally, arriving at Dublin airport and departing from Shannon airport would be the best airport routings. Also, the following ideal trip would start on Monday the 8th of June and finish on Sunday the 14th of June 2020. There is a list of suggested courses to play, hotels to enjoy and transport options. The pricing was based on available services during November 2019, which have changed since that time. However, the following is simply a sample golf trip to Ireland.
Please contact us today to inquire about golf vacations to Ireland for 2020.
Sample Golf Trip to Ireland June 2020 - 5 days
Irish Golf Links Courses
- 08th June – Portmarnock Golf Club
- 09th June – Royal County Down Golf Club
- 10th June – Lahinch Golf Club
- 11th June – Ballybunion Golf Club
- 12th June – Old Head Golf Links
- 13th June – Waterville Golf Links
Golf Ireland June 2020 – Northwest of Ireland
Similarly, we suggest to use Dublin airport to access the Northwest of Ireland and from Dublin to Sligo is approx. 2hr 45 mins compared to over 3hr driving to Killarney.
The golf courses of note to play in the Northwest of Ireland are, Carne Golf Links, Enniscrone Golf Club, Co. Sligo Golf Club, Donegal Golf Club, Narin & Portnoo Golf Club, Rosapenna Golf Resort (54 holes), Portsaloon Golf Club and Ballyliffin Golf Courses (36 holes). Essentially there is a lot of superb great golf to be played in the Northwest.
The locations we would suggest to be based in are in Sligo town for the initial part and then up to Rosapenna Golf Resort for the second part. There may not be as many 5* hotels in the Northwest of Ireland compared to the Southwest, however, the Northwest is a wonderful golfing experience.
Comparing the Southwest of Ireland to the Northwest of Ireland.
- Yes, there are more courses in the southwest that golfers would be more similar with.
- The cost of an Irish Golf Tour to the Northwest of Ireland is more economical than the Southwest.
- Equally, both areas have spectacular views of the Irish coastline.
- Equally the roads for driving on are not superb!
- The Irish accent is hard to understand in both Kerry and Donegal.
- The pints of Guinness taste the same in both areas!
- However, the Irish spoken language is different in the Northwest to the Southwest.
Sample Golf Trip Northwest Ireland June 2020 - 8 days
Irish Golf Links Courses
- 08th June – Sligo Golf Club
- 09th June – Carne Golf Links
- 10th June – Enniscrone Golf Club
- 11th June – Donegal Golf Club
- 12th June – Rosapenna Golf Links (Old Tom Course)
- 13th June – Glasheddy Links at Ballyliffin Golf Club
- 14th June – Rosapenna Golf Links (Sandy Hills Course)