6 DAY GOLF TOUR TO THE WEST & NORTHWEST OF IRELAND
The following sample to golf Northwest of Ireland itinerary is for all types of golfers to enjoy Ireland. Indeed, this Irish Golf Vacation is based on a group of 8 to 12 golfers. Essentially, golfers would expect to play golf in good Irish weather conditions (don’t forget your rainwear!), see rugged Irish landscapes along with beautiful Irish scenery untouched for centuries.
The quality of golf courses located in the West of Ireland is fantastic, wild and fun courses to play. Currently, there are not well-known courses like Ballybunion and Lahinch in the West. Sometimes, golfers overlook the wonderful courses in the west of Ireland and stick to known Irish Links Golf Courses. However, may I say, golfers won’t be disappointed with the challenging and super golf links courses located in the West.
Notably, Golfers should expect to pay approximately €2,550 to €3,950 per golfer. Professionally arranged and managed Irish Golf Vacations with Concierge Golf Ireland.
A Suggested Golf Vacations Itinerary to Golf Northwest of Ireland
|Day 1||Co. Sligo Golf Club|
|Day 2||Carne Golf Club|
|Day 3||Enniscrone Golf Club|
|Day 4||Donegal Golf Club|
|Day 5||Portsalon Golf Club|
|Day 6||Rosapenna Golf Club|
|Day 7||Depart from Airport|
|Accommodation Night 1 | 3||4* Radisson Blu Hotel, Sligo|
|Accommodation Night 4 | 6||4* Rosapenna Golf Resort & Hotel|
|Accommodation Night 7||Airport Hotel|
|Things to Do|
|A lot of sightseeing travelling from course to course|
|Sligo County Museum & Art Gallery | Kylemore Abbey|
|Yeats Society | Donegal Craft Village | Famine Village|
|The Coachman’s Inn|
|Harrys Bar & Gastro Pub|
|At both Hotels|
Dooley Noted on Golf Northwest of Ireland
- Concierge Golf only selects the best transport and hotels to suit your service requirements. Thus enabling the group to enjoy excellent accommodation and great fun in the Irish pubs and towns.
- Please note that there will be a lot of travelling between hotels and golf courses. Concierge Golf Ireland will only recommend the highest standard of luxury travel vehicles.
- Indeed, each of our premium Irish Golf trips can be accompanied by a PGA Golf Professional to ensure that you can enjoy your Irish golf experience.
- Please do contact us, if you would like to inquire about this Irish Golf vacation or similar vacations to the West of Ireland. We can also send you a full list of Concierge Golf Ireland golf services and extra things to do.
- Notably, this Irish Golf Vacation is based on a group of 8 to 12 golfers. Golfers should expect to pay approximately €2,550 to €3,950 per golfer depending on availability & seasonality, sharing rooms or single occupancy, transportation type and accommodation standards.
Finally, if you would like this type of Irish golf vacation or a variation of this Irish golf tour? Indeed, please contact us right away, and we would be delighted to work out your own special itinerary.
Golf Northwest of Ireland with Concierge Golf Ireland | CLICK HERE to contact us and chat more at Golf in the West of Ireland