An Irish Golf Vacation for 6 days in the Southwest of Ireland
Enjoying Southwest Ireland Golf Vacations for 2019. Ideally, using either Cork or Shannon Airports is best to access the Southwest fo Ireland than using Dublin airport. Arguably, golf links courses in the southwest of Ireland are the very best Irish courses to play for a six-day golf trip.
Notably, the special Irish Golf Vacation can be accompanied by one of our PGA Golf Professional. Ideally, local knowledge is especially relevant to ensuring maximum enjoyment for our client’s total Irish golf experience.
Nonetheless, based on a group of 8 to 16 golfers, golfers would expect to pay approximately €1,750.00 to €3,985.00 per golfer depending on availability, seasonality, sharing rooms/ or single occupancy, transportation type, golf course type and accommodation standards.
A South West of Ireland Irish Golf Tour Itinerary
Nevertheless, for Southwest Ireland Golf Vacations, Shannon Airport is the closest airport with inbound international carriers from a range of international airports. Such as Delta, United, American Airlines, Air Canada, Ryanair and Norwegian Air. With this in mind, Shannon airport is located less than 45-minutes drive to Lahinch Golf Club or Trump Doonbeg.
|Day 1 Arrive||Lahinch Golf Club|
|Day 2||Tralee Golf Club|
|Day 3||36 Holes at Ballybunion Golf Club, Old Course & Cashin Course|
|Day 4||Waterville Golf Links|
|Day 5||Old Head Golf Links|
|Day 6||Depart for Cork, Shannon or Dublin Airport|
|Night 1 | 2||Trump Doonbeg 5*|
|Nights 2 | 5||The Europe Hotel 5*|
|Nights 5 | 6||Perryville House, Kinsale 4*|
|Transport:||Luxury Bus travel suited to the group size|
|Things to Do:|
|Kiss The Blarney Stone|
|Visit Spike Island|
|Sheepdog trials at Kissane’s Sheep Farm.|
|Play more great Irish courses at Tump Doonbeg, Dooks Golf Club, Killarney Golf Club or Cork Golf Club.|
|Foley’s Town House Restaurant, Killarney|
|The Europe Hotel and Spa|
|Finns Table, Kinsale|
|Private Dining at Old Head Golf Links|
- Tee times at Lahinch Golf Club will be scare in June 2019 and for the 1st three weeks in August. The European Tours’ Irish Open will be played in Lahinch from the 4ht to the 7 of July. To avoid disappointment, I would recommend playing golf in the South West of Ireland including Lahinch during May, end of July and September.
- Golfing at Doonbeg, Cork Golf Club or Hoggs Head Golf Club would be a good substitution for Lahinch Golf Club. Well, Lahinch Golf Club is one of the best Irish Golf Links courses to play. However, there is always another time if Lahinch can’t fit into your travel plans.
- Furthermore, if you like this type of Irish golf vacation or a variation of this Irish golf itinerary. Indeed, contact us now, and Concierge Golf Ireland will help you arrange your next Southwest Irish Golf Experience.
- Also, click here to view a Nothern Ireland Golf Tour!
- Or click here to view one of our favourite Irish Golf tours.