HELICOPTER GOLF in IRELAND
Golfing and travelling by Helicopter Golf Ireland is undoubtedly the fastest method going from golf courses to the hotels. Since most of the top Irish links golf courses are not located together. The downside is that more time is spent travelling by bus or car along the Irish roadways.
Whereas, the beauty of touring by Helicopter is that the aircraft is likely to land very close to the clubhouse and most hotels. Therefore, less travel time and golfers can enjoy quick access to hotels, Irish golf links courses and airports. Therefore, the group can locate at one hotel for their Irish golf trip and avoid any long commutes between airports, golf courses and hotels.
The following golf itinerary is one of the ultimate Irish Golf Helicopter Tours. Essentially, travelling by helicopter and playing golf on the best golf links courses in Ireland is genuinely fantastic. Each morning after breakfast, it’s a short walk to the helicopter, the golf clubs are placed in the back of the helicopter, climb on board, fasten your safety belt and take off. The golf courses can be a short flight of 12-minutes or possibly as much as 50-minutes.
Generally speaking, the following Irish Helicopter Golf itinerary is an ideal template for golfing groups ranging from 4 to 16 players.
Also, another critical point is that Concierge Golf provides a highly responsive service to manage all of our helicopter golf vacations. Notably, Concierge Golf Ireland will have a representative available on site to mange and deal with any unforeseen issues.
Shannon Airport would be the best-suited airport for this itinerary.
|Day 1 – Lahinch Golf Club|
|Day 2 – Tralee Golf Club|
|Day 3 – Old Course Ballybunion Golf Club|
|Day 4 – Waterville Golf Links|
|Day 5 – Old Head Golf Links|
|Day 6 – Hogs Head Golf Club|
|Day 7 – Portmarnock Golf Club|
|Day 8 – Adare Manor Resort|
|Day 9 – Royal County Down Golf Club|
|Day 10 – Royal Portrush Golf Club|
|Day 11 – Turnberry Golf Resort (Ailsa Course)|
|Day 12 – Doonbeg Golf Course|
|Day 13 – Depart|
|Nights 1 – 7 Adare Manor Resort 5*|
|Nights 7 – 12 Trump Doonbeg, Co Clare 5*|
|Service car providing group transport support|
|Irish Helicopter Transfers from Hotels to Golf Courses|
|DAA Platinum Services for arrivals and departures|
|The Mustard Seed|
|The Oak Room|
Dooley Noted on Helicopter Golf Ireland
In summary, Helicopter Golf in Ireland is the fastest way to travel from place to place. It makes like so easy, as there is not much traffic in the sky.
- Ideas for the team. Create superb golfing memories by keeping a video diary of each flight Irish Helicopter golfing trip. Another popular idea is hiring a photographer for a day or the week to capture all of those golfing moments.
- As shown in the above itinerary you are playing the best Irish links golf courses across the whole of Ireland and one Scottish Course.
- Concierge Golf only deals with commercial and reputable 5* aircraft companies such as Executive Helicopters and Westair Aviation.
- Notably, every premium Helicopter Golf Ireland tour is accompanied by our PGA Golf Professionals. Our goal is to ensure every golfer enjoys their Irish golfing experience without stress.
- Finally, based on golf groups from 4 to 16 golfers. You would expect to pay approximately €7,000 to €75,000 per golfer. The cost depending on tee time availability, hotel rooms types or single occupancy and transportation. Therefore, we strongly recommend planning an Irish Helictoper golf trip during the months of May, June, July, August. Also, we would suggest planning and booking this type of golf trip one year in advance.
- If you like what this type of golf experience, please feel free to contact us today and we would be delighted to talk with you. Helicopter Golf Ireland.