EAST OF IRELAND GOLF VACATIONS
East of Ireland Golf Vacations is generally based in the Dublin area. They’re a number of golf courses to pick from around Dublin. Notably, top class golf courses to play less than 1hr and 30 minutes driving time from the city centre. Such as The The K-Club, Portmarnock Golf Club & Portmarnock Links, County Louth Golf Club, The European Club, Royal Dublin Golf Club, Druids Glen Resort, Seapoint Golf Club, Laytown & Bettstown Golf Club. Golfers could venture a little further south along the East Coast of Ireland to Rosslare Golf Club. However! Royal County Down is within reach also.
PLAY GOLF ON A 6 DAY IRISH GOLF VACATION TO DUBLIN, IRELAND
Enjoying golfing in Ireland is easy to do. Indeed, golfers should plan for a six to a seven day golf trip to Dublin. Essintially, Dublin is full of fun things to do and there is a lot of great golf to be played also. The following sample golf trip contains a list of the best golf links courses to play. Also, a couple of suggested hotels, transport, things to do and estimated pricing for the sample golf trip.
Also, please feel free to let us know what you think of the following suggestionted Itinerary. Finally, please click on the tabs to view various sections.
East of Ireland Golf Vacations Itinerary
East of Ireland Golf Courses to Play
- 1st Day, Arrive! Dublin Aiport & Island Golf Club
- 2nd Day, County Louth Golf Club
- 3rd Day, The European Club
- 4th Day, 36 Holes at Royal Dublin Golf Club & Portmarnock Golf Links
- 5th Day, The K-Club, Palmer Course (Ryder Cup Course)
- 6th Day, Portmarnock Golf Club
- 7th Day Depart from Dublin Airport
ACCOMMODATION HOTELS IN DUBLIN:
- 6 Nights, Dublin Merrion Hotel 5* | Or 6 Nights, Portmarnock Golf Links Hotel 4*
SUGGESTED RESTAURANTS IN DUBLIN
- Shanahan’s on the Green
- Chapter 1
- The Green Room
- Pichet Resturant
- Bon Appétit
Indeed, the group will travel in a luxury Bus travel suited to the group size. Essentially, the transport service provides two group airport transfers and daily return service from the hotel to the golf courses. The service can extend to providing sightseeing and things to do.
Things to Do:
Dublin City Walking Tours. Visit the Temple Bar area for Irish Traditional Music and enjoy a few pints. Enjoy a tour of the Guinness & Jameson Factories. Take a trip around the Boyne Valley, or hike the Dublin Mountains. There is plenty to do in Dublin.
PRICING FOR EAST OF IRELAND GOLF VACATION:
- For 4 golfers 5* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €5,199.00 per person
- Based on 8 golfers 5* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €4,650.00 per person
- For 8 golfers 4* Hotel, Single Rooms, Golf & Transport approx. €3,365.00 per person
Notably; pricing includes all taxes and charges, tee times, hotels with breakfast and transport. However, please contact us for an accurate quotation based on the golf tour requirements. Prices will change from time to time.
The City of Dublin
Dublin is the home city of the rock n rolls band U2, however, the only place that you will be guaranteed to see U2’s Bono, The Edge, Adam & Larry is in the Dublin Wax Museum. Notwithstanding that, there are plenty of fun pubs to visit with good pub food, a few pints of stout and a feast of Irish culture to enjoy. Temple Bar for the afternoon followed by a few evening drinks bar hopping along Dawson Street, which is located just off St Stephen’s Green.
Also, there are so many great places to see and fab things to do in Dublin for the non-golfers and golfers alike. Should you like hill walking? The Dublin mountains or visit Powerscourt Gardens and the monastic site Glendalough whilst the golfers are playing the European Club. Should they like around town? Walking historical tours around Dublin, Jameson & the Guinness Factory. There is more, a lot more…
Dooley Noted | Final thoughts
- East of Ireland Golf Vacations, golfers are playing an excellent mix of the classical and newer Irish Golf Links courses on the east coast of Ireland. The east of Ireland Golf Vacation can be arranged for groups of 1 to 26 golfers.
- Indeed, Concierge Golf selects the best hotels to suit our customer’s service requirements. Therefore, it is easy to enjoy excellent accommodation and great Irish golf experiences in Dublin City.
- Mainly, each of our premium Golf Vacations is accompanied by our PGA Golf Professional. Notably, our primary goal is ensuring the very best of attention to you. Our customer services standards are focused on your peace of mind and stress-free experiences.
- Prices will vary depending on seasonality, room types and when you are to booking this type of Irish Golf Vacation. For an accurate quote on golf tee times, accommodation and transport, please contact us today.
- Please do contact us, if you would like this type of golf itinerary or similar.
If you would like a variation of this Irish golf itinerary? Please feel free to contact us and we would be delighted to create your very own Irish Golf Vacation. East of Ireland Golf Vacations with Concierge Golf Ireland.