CORK GOLF VACATIONS IRELAND
AN IRISH GOLF VACATION TO CORK, IRELAND
Cork City and County is home to a number of unique and challenging Irish Golf Courses. Such as the world famous Old Head Golf Links, Dr Alister MacKenzie Designed Little Island, Cork Golf Club. Notably, the European Tour played the Irish Open at Fota Island Golf Resort for a number of years. Castlemartyr Golf Resort, Douglas Golf Club, Lee Valley Golf Club and more.
A Town to Note:
Kinsale is a unique small Irish fishing village and it’s located not far from Cork City. Kinsale is known as the gourmet capital of Ireland and offers a range of top quality restaurants. Quaint guest houses, Bed & Breakfasts such as Blindgate and Perryville House. Not to mention a number of pubs to enjoy local Irish musicians and a drink or two! Whereas Cork City has a host of four-star and one five-star hotels, restaurants and a nightlife that is fun to experience. Please click on the following link to learn more about three great hotels in Cork City.
Getting to Cork:
Essentially, fly into Shannon airport and start off the trip playing Lahinch Golf Club. Then make the trip south to Cork and driving from Lahinch to Cork City will take you approximately two hours and thirty minutes.
On ever Cork Golf Vacation it is important that golfers enjoy a high standard of accommodation, excellent customer services and luxury transportation. Excellent customer service forms the bedrock to make a memorable golfing experience. Indeed, Concierge Golf is best positioned to arrange, manage and deliver one of the best golfing, dining and accommodation experiences that Cork can offer. Notably, a group of 8 to 12 golfers would expect to pay from €1,995.00 per golfer for the following itinerary.
Cork Golf Club: This championship golf course is routed through exceptional golfing terrain incorporating old limestone quarries and the inner reaches of Cork Harbour
Our Sample Itinerary 6-day Irish Golf Vacation Cork.
ITINERARY CORK GOLF VACATIONS
|Lahinch Golf Club|
|Fota Island Golf Resort|
|Castlemartyr Golf Resort|
|Cork Golf Club|
|Old Head Golf Links|
|Accommodation Night 1 – Night 6|
|Hayfield Manor Hotel 5* | The Imperial Hotel 4*|
|Things to do in Cork|
|Visit Cobh and enjoy a historical tour of Spike Island|
|Visit the Midleton Whiskey Distillery.|
|Coffee at the English Market and a trip to Cork Gaol|
|Kiss the Blarney Stone!|
|Cork Restaurant Suggestions|
|Finns Table, Kinsale|
|Fishy Fish, Kinsale|
|Greens Restaurant, Cork City|
|Market Lane, Cork City|
Dooley Noted | Final Thoughts
- Additionally, golfers may consider departing from Cork, Shannon rather than Dublin International Airports. Significantly, Norwegian Airlines are operating a series of new flight connections from Cork & Shannon Airports to regional airports in Boston, New York, and Connecticut, USA. Also, Delta, United, American Airlines and Air Canada fly in and out of Shannon airport.
- Also, please that we design, manage and deliver all types of golf customised itinerary to suit requirements.
- John Dooley talking about Cork Golf Club on his YouYube channel and CLICK HERE to hear more.
- Notably, each of our luxury Irish Cork Golf Vacations is accompanied by one of our PGA Golf Professionals. Our goal is to ensure that you can enjoy your total Irish golf experience.
- Please note that group prices will vary depending on the availability and seasonality of services available.
- Finally, if you would like this type of Irish golf vacation, contact us now. Certainly, we would be delighted to arrange your next Cork Golfing Experience.
Cork Golf Vacations with Concierge Golf Ireland | www.conciergegolfireland.com | Tel: +353212427913