Cork Golf vacations Ireland
Cork Golf Vacations is the home to a number of unique and beautiful golf courses in Cork Ireland. Indeed, the world famous Old Head Golf Links, Dr Alister MacKenzie Designed Little Island, Cork Golf Club. Notably, the European Tour played the Irish Open at Fota Island Golf Resort for a number of years. Also newly built Castlemartyr Golf Resort, Douglas Golf Club, Lee Valley Golf Club and more.
Cork Golf Ireland Local Towns of interest
Its is important to note local towns and village in Cork. Indeed, the village of Kinsale is a unique small Irish fishing village located not far from Cork City. Essentially, Kinsale is known as the gourmet capital of Ireland with a host of top quality restaurants to choose form. Also, quaint guest houses, Bed & Breakfasts such as Blindgate and Perryville House. Not to mention a number of pubs for people to enjoy local Irish musicians and a drink or two! Whereas Cork City has a host of four-star and one five-star hotels, restaurants and a nightlife that is fun to experience. Please click on the following link to learn more about three great hotels in Cork City.
Sample Five day Golf Itinerary
Play 5 rounds of golf, stay 5 nights in Cork City or Similar and, enjoy luxury bus transfers to the golf courses and hotels. Essentially, with travel days golfers are looking at a 6 day golf vacation to Ireland. Please Click on the tabs on the left such as golf courses to play, transport and hotels to view more general information.
Cork Golf Courses:
Lahinch Golf Club
Fota Island Golf Resort
Castlemartyr Golf Resort
Cork Golf Club
Old Head Golf Links
- Travel to and from the hotel to the golf courses daily in a luxury bus and group or individual airport transfers.
- Spend 5 nights at either of the following hotels or at a hotel of a similar standard
- At the 5* Hotel Hayfield Manor or The Imperial Hotel 4*
Travelling to Cork, Ireland
Essentially, arrive into Shannon airport, play Lahinch Golf Club and enjoy a nice comfortable bus ride to Cork. Notably, driving from Lahinch to Cork City will be approximately two hours and thirty minutes. But, golfers could always use Cork Airport. Also, click here to view snippets of golf courses to play in Cork Ireland.
Things to do in Cork:
Visit Cobh Heritage Centre
A historical tour of Spike Island
Visit the Midleton Whiskey Distillery.
Kiss the Blarney Stone!
Cork Restaurant Suggestions:
Finns Table, Kinsale
Fishy Fishy, Kinsale
Market Lane, Cork City
Greens Restaurant, Cork City
Ichigo Ichie, Cork City
Dooley Noted Tips on golfing in cork, Ireland.
- Additionally, golfers may consider departing from Cork, Shannon rather than Dublin International Airports. Significantly, Norwegian Airlines are operating a series of new flight connections from Cork & Shannon Airports to regional airports in Boston, New York, and Connecticut, USA. Also, Delta, United, American Airlines and Air Canada fly in and out of Shannon airport.
- Also, please contact us for information about golf in Cork as we design, manage and deliver all types of golf customised itinerary to suit requirements.
- Please click on the link to see and listen to John Dooley talking about Cork Golf Club on our YouTube channel CLICK HERE .
- Indeed, our attention to detail is one of the main reasons why golfers travel with Concierge Golf. Our main goal is ensuring that our customers enjoy the best Cork Golfing experience.
- Please note that golf trip group prices will vary depending on the availability and seasonality of services available.
- Finally, if you would like this type of Irish golf vacation, contact us now. Certainly, we would be delighted to arrange your next Golf Cork Ireland Experience.