Current Positions Available Concierge Golf Ireland
Role Title: Golf Travel Operation Executive – Concierge golf
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Concierge golf Ireland, Glanmire, with a Hybrid option
Concierge Golf Ireland is owned and operated by John Dooley, Concierge Golf is maturing, growing and competing to be one of Ireland’s leading golf tour operators for custom built golf Holidays to Ireland, Scotland, England & Portugal.
We are currently looking to recruit a Golf Travel Operation Executive to support the sales and administration, working with Concierge Golf’s vision delivery on high operational standards to ensure client satisfaction and future business.
- Competitive Salary
- Twenty-Four Days Annual Leave
- Hybrid Working
- Monthly Golf Coaching
- Work closely with sales to efficiently take over the detailed arrangements for confirmed Groups
- Communicate and answer customer questions, make amendments to the booking as required, gathering detailed information needed for all suppliers to ensure golfing holidays operate smoothly.
- Liaising with suppliers (hotels, golf courses, transportation, hospitality & tourism partners) to make and amend bookings, send detailed itineraries and room lists, and checking invoices before payment.
- Preparing final itinerary.
- Part of the team dealing with customers during their holiday period
- Complete meet and greet assignments as required from time to time
- Other actions are required to satisfy the needs of the business.
- Minimum of one year experience in a travel or hospitality role.
- Interest in Hospitality, Golf, Travel, Tourism, Business or a similar relevant field,
- Passionate about travel, tourism and customer service.
- Ideally suited to an outgoing, enthusiastic person with an excellent phone manner who can deal with discerning customers with accuracy and adaptability.
- Candidates must show flexibility and a strong ability to multitask and prioritise items.
- Excellence in attention to detail.
- A problem-solver and solution seeker.
- Comfortable using computers, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word & Excel essential.
- Have a good knowledge of the geography of Ireland and Scotland and what the key visitor attractions are in each area.
- A level of interest in golf and knowledge of golf is preferred but optional.
- Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English.