How to book?
- You can contact us with as much or as little golf travel information. Contact us by calling +353-21-242-7913 or request a call back by CLICKING HERE. Concierge Golf Ireland (GCI) will discuss with you the golf courses play golf, standards of accommodation, and how to get around, Once all the important items are agreed. Indeed, then its time to identify the fun stuff to do for golfers and non-golfers and where to dine. GCI will advise you all along the way ensuring a fantastic Irish Golf Tour. For more information about how to book, CLICK HERE. Or click to go directly to the booking a golf vacation form CLICK HERE
How to communicate with Concierge Golf Ireland?
- You can contact us through email, phone calls, skype, google chats or another online method of communication.We can create a cloud-sharing file between you and Concierge Golf Ireland. This file will contain all of Concierge Golf’s work in progress. This file will have a copy of booking references, travel information, time maps and any other key information that is necessary to your golf links vacation.
Who do I call if I have a problem during the golf trip?
- Contact US as soon as possible. CLICK HERE the Contact US webpage.
Who do I call if I have a problem with the golf trip?
- Each itinerary will have all our contact information and we will be in contact with you throughout your golf links tour with Concierge Golf Ireland. During normal office hours please call Concierge Golf Ireland +353-(0)-21-242-7913 for customer service. Outside of normal office hours, please call +353-87-9277997 or contact us via email@example.com
What should I do about Travel Insurance for me or my family or friends?
- CGI recommends updating your travel insurance policy prior to your departure.
I hear renting cars in Ireland is expensive?
- If you are renting a car, please do not forget your insurance provider information, drivers license or any of your information. Your credit card provider may underwrite the premium insurances for car renting in Ireland. Ensure that you understand the process that will satisfy you, the rental car company and credit card provider that you are fully cover you if an accident should happen. Ensure that you understand the process should any type of accident should happen. Concierge Golf Ireland recommends purchasing full cover insurance from rental car companies can be expensive amongst other charges. You may check with your insurance provider if they offer such rental car insurance products.Another option, purchase rental car insurance from the various insurance providers. You can search for this type of insurance product online
What is a timing map?
- We use google maps to plan and suggest an approximate length of drive time it may take to travel between daily start and finishing points. An example, from Dublin airport to Royal County Down is approx. 86.4 miles and 1hr 37 minutes’ drive-time.
What is a service provider?
- A list of service providers can be provided on request. CGI identifies service providers as golf courses, caddies, hotels, B&Bs, transportation companies, restaurants, tourism experiences and any other type of facility that provides a service.
What are the details with-in our Itineraries?
- Your itinerary will detail; your scheduled golf course tee times dates and references, your nightly accommodations, and references, transport & timing maps, dining & touring activities.
What is your golf links vacation payment schedule?
- A deposit payment will be required on booking and the remainder 40 – 60 days in advance of your golf tour start date.
How do you take payments?
- We take all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex& Diners Club), wire bank transfers, currency transfers and cheque payments. Strictly no cash can be accepted. We offer discounts for Bank transfers.
Do you have a deposit and payment returns policy?
- Yes, Concierge Golf Ireland works with the terms and conditions for each service provider. Service providers may charge and retain a percentage of the total fee as a deposit to secure the booking. Each service provider has strict payment policies procedures and Concierge Golf Ireland will supply you with that information on request.
What are the typical services not paid for by CGI?
- We do not pay for daily lunches, evening meals, customer air travel, or caddies. Also, not for golf carts or pull carts, hotel room extras, service tips, concert tickets, sightseeing entrance tickets (unless stated on your itinerary). All services purchased are clearly identified on our client’s personal itinerary. However, we prefer to book and manage all types services for each of our clients. Thus, ensuring the best services are experienced by our clients.
What happens if I cancel our golf Links tour less than a month before we travel?
- Most of the service providers’ charges will have been paid and CGI will endeavour to recoup as many monies as possible back from each of the service providers paid. CGI recommends that you travel insurance policy is up to date and that policy would cover such losses in such an event.
Travel light and expect the unexpected!
For more information about Concierge Golf Ireland, click here or call us 353-(0)-21-242-7913.