- Please contact us with as much travel information as you can, by clicking here or calling +353-21-242-7913 or request a call back by clicking here
Concierge Golf Ireland will discuss where you would like to play golf, standards of accommodation, how to get around, fun stuff to do for golfers and non-golfers, where to dine and we will advise you of all the necessary requirements to complete an excellent Irish Golf Tour.
For more information about how to book, click here.
- You can contact us through email, phone calls, skype, google chats or another online method of communication.
We can create a cloud-sharing file between you and Concierge Golf Ireland. This file will contain all of Concierge Golf’s work in progress. This file will have a copy of booking references, travel information, time maps and any other key information that is necessary to your golf links vacation.
- No, and Concierge Golf Ireland will not give, offer or sell any such information to a third party without theconsent of the customer.
- Each itinerary will have all our contact information and we will be in contact with you throughout your golf links tour with Concierge Golf Ireland. During normal office hours please call Concierge Golf Ireland +353-(0)-21-242-7913 for customer service. Outside of normal office hours, please call +353-87-9277997 or contact us via email@example.com
- Concierge Golf Ireland recommends that you should have an up to date travel insurance policy prior to your departure for your country of origin.
- If you are renting a car, please do not forget your credit card, insurance information or any of your information. If your credit card provider offers to pay or underwrite your insurances for car renting in Ireland. Ensure that you understand the process that will satisfy you, that the rental car and credit card provider will cover you full if an accident should happen. Ensure that you understand the process should any type of accident should happen.
Concierge Golf Ireland recommends purchasing full cover insurance from rental car companies can be expensive amongst other charges. You may check with your insurance provider is they offer such rental car insurance products.
Another option, purchase rental car insurance from the various insurance providers. You can search for this type of insurance product online
- We use google maps to plan and suggest an approximate length of drive time it may take to travel between daily start and finishing points. An example, from Dublin airport to Royal County Down is approx. 86.4 miles and 1hr 37 minutes’ drive-time.
- A service provider is a golf course, caddies, a hotel, a B&B, a transport provider, restaurants and any other type of facility that provides a service.
- Your itinerary will detail; your scheduled golf course tee times dates and references, your nightly accommodations, and references, transport & timing maps, dining & touring activities.
- A deposit payment will be required on booking and the remainder 40 – 60 days in advance of your golf tour start date.
- We take all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex& Diners Club), bank transfers, currency transfers and cheque payments. Strictly no cash can be accepted.
- Yes,Concierge Golf Ireland works with the terms and conditions for each service provider. Service providers maycharge and retain a percentage of the total fee as a deposit to secure the booking. Each service provider has strict payment policies procedures and Concierge Golf Ireland will supply you with that information on request.
- We do not pay for daily lunches, evening meals, customer air travel, caddies, carts or pull carts, hotel room extras, service tips, concert tickets, sightseeing entrance tickets (unless stated on your itinerary). All services purchased are clearly identified on our client’s personal itinerary.
However, we book most of these services for each of our clients.
- Most of the service providers’ charges will have been paid and Concierge Golf Ireland will endeavour to recoup as many monies as possible back from each of the service providers paid.
Concierge Golf Ireland recommends that you have an up-to-date travel insurance policy that would cover losses in such an event.
Travel light and expect the unexpected!
For more information about Concierge Golf Ireland, click here or call us 353-(0)-21-242-7913.